PADI Specialty Diver Courses
Whether you’ve just received your Open Water Diver certification or have hundreds of logged dives, the PADI Specialty Diver programs, which culminate in the prestigious Master Scuba Diver rating, takes your diving skillset to a whole new level. Dive deeper into topics that interest you. A few of the most popular Specialty courses are Enriched Air (Nitrox) and Underwater Digital Photography, both are available in PADI Digital eLearning formats.
PADI Specialty Diving Courses offered through Adventure Scuba include:
- Altitude Diver: Interested in local diving? This is a must have skill for Continental US diving.
- Boat Diver*: Become a ship-shape diver and learn your way around a boat.
- Deep Diver*: Expand your horizons – get deeper!
- Drift Diver*: Try “Horizontal sky diving”, kick less and learn to go with the flow.
- Digital Underwater Photography*: Capture and share your diving memories!
- Dry Suit Diver: Diving isn’t only for summertime anymore- Dive Dry!
- Enriched Air *(Nitrox): Extend your bottom time by diving with Nitrox.
- Equipment Specialist*: Protect your investment – learn to better care for your gear.
- Night Diver*: Check out the night life! Experience the nocturnal underwater world.
- Peak Performance Buoyancy: Fine tune your buoyancy skills. Neutral Buoyancy Turtle Approved
- Underwater Navigator: Use your compass like a pro!
*Available through eLearning
Specialty classes are available throughout the year, during Camp and Dive weekends, and on trips. Call for details and to schedule your class.
Have you recently finished an eLearning Specialty? If you have taken advantage of PADI’s special pricing on eLearning specialties, contact us to set up your check-out dives. Open Water setting dives can still be completed if you did not start your dive journey with us. Specialty Dive Courses may be completed any scheduled Open Water Dive weekend.